Saturday, February 13, 2010

Portland's Most Influential

An update from the Department of Vulgar Self-Promotion:

Thanks to the editors of the Portland Phoenix, our alternative news weekly hereabouts, who've included me among this year's Portland's Most Influential issue. I'm in the Letters category, along with the lead singer of (the very loud death punk band) Covered in Bees, which is the coolest company I've been in since the last time the Stone Pinhead Ensemble did a show. But there are 198 other "movers and shakers" in everything from politics and business to food, drink, and the arts, so if you live in southern Maine, have a look.

If you'd like to take me down a notch, consider voting for one of my opponents in their Portland's Best Author reader's poll, going on now.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see The Phoenix is still kickin' it with their various "Best of Portland" lists. Congrats on making the cut. Some interesting names, including Souliere, Hoose, Currie, et al.

    Always tough to find The Phoenix north of the city.

    Just went and cast my vote for Mr. Woodard.

    ReplyDelete