Sunday, September 19, 2010

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

I'm reminded that today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. I shall hereby shamelessly promote my book, The Republic of Pirates: Being the True and Surprising Story of the Caribbean Pirates and the Man Who Brought Them Down.

My website for that book includes excerpts from the flattering reviews (and ruthless suppression of contrary opinion), and information on how to order everything from the paperback to the Spanish and Danish language editions.

There's also my semi-defunct pirate blog, which is cursed with a terrible host. You can read about some of my post-book discoveries, including the solving of a minor Blackbeard mystery with documents found in a second trip to Britain's brilliant National Archives.

I bid you a found Arrrr-dieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment