Friday, January 17, 2014

A nice honor from the Washington Post

Thanks to the Washington Post's GovBeat for including me in this morning's feature, "The Best State Capitol Reporters in America." I joined a Maine delegation that included my Portland Press Herald colleague, Steve Mistler, and Christopher Cousins, who covers the State House for our primary in-state rival, the Bangor Daily News.

GovBeat also played a role in American Nations -- my most recent book -- going viral on the internet in November, for which I'm also grateful. (For those interested: I'll be speaking about the book at the Hausenstein Center for Presidential Studies at Grand Valley State University in western Michigan next week, as well as at the Gleason Library in Carlisle, Massachusetts -- which chose the title for their "one book, one town" event this year -- next weekend. On February 4, I'll be speaking at the Governing Institute's Outlook on State and Local Government conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.)








No comments:

Post a Comment