Saturday, January 25, 2014

Speaking on American Nations, Carlisle, Mass., Jan. 26

For those in Boston's northwesterly suburbs, I'll be speaking about American Nations tomorrow afternoon, Sunday Jan. 26, in Carlisle, Massachusetts.

The patrons of the Gleason Public Library in Carlisle were kind enough to select American Nations as this year's Carlisle Reads title, and I'm pleased to be able to present the book and answer questions in person.

The 2 pm  event actually takes place at the Corey Auditorium in the Carlisle Public School in Church Street.

The day before yesterday I had an enjoyable time as the guest and guest speaker of the Hauenstein Center for Presidential Studies at Grand Valley State University. The daily there, the Grand Rapids Press, has this write up from Jeffrey Kaczmarczy, who I was able to sit down with earlier in the day. (I also taped a lengthy segment with Patrick Center at Western Michigan's Public Television affiliate, WGVU, which I gather will run in February.)

Thanks again to Hauenstein and GVSU for having me and for all who came to the event; I had a genuinely enjoyable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment